From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:20:08 -0400
I'm sorry to post so many of these at one time, but we are in some kind of
ferret-giving-up epidemic in North Carolina.  Please contact the owners
directly about these ferrets.  All owners have given permission to post
their info here.  All of these besides the Orange Co ones are still with
their owners.

-Pam S.

Also on the web at http://www.trifl.org/needhomes.html

* MANY WONDERFUL FERRETS at the Orange County APS
As of October 12, 2001, The Animal Protection Society of Orange County,
NC, has several GORGEOUS ferrets needing to be adopted.  One is a simply
stunning large, sweet, young albino male. The others are wonderful too.
The APS can be reached at (919) 967-7383.

* Dookie
My name is Dookie and my Human is moving.  Unfortunately, he will be
unable to take me with him to his new home.  I am a bit over one year old
and love to chase toes around on the floor.  I have my moments when he
gets angry with me though.  I sometimes get bored after my nap and try to
get inside of his stereo speakers and drag out all of the sound insulation
inside there.  I can't help it....it is so fuzzy!  I sometimes wake up and
sneak behind his chair and leave him a present.  He doesn't appreciate
this either, but it is just too far to go to my house.  I don't mean to
do it....but you know us Ferrets...... So, if you could please find me a
home preferably with another ferret so I can play more, I would really be
happy.
Contact: Rick at [log in to unmask]  Dookie is in Cary.

* Rice
Rice is a feisty 6 year old sable male.  He loves to steal remote controls
and cd's.  Playing is at the top of his "to do" list.  He also enjoys
baths.  He is free to a good loving home that can give him the attention
he deserves.  He has his own 3 level cage, hammock bed and food/water
holders.  I will also provide a bag of his favorite cat food and treats.
Contact: Amber at [log in to unmask]  Rice is in Lake Norman (near
Charlotte).

* 18 Month Old Male
We're located in Greenville and have a 18 mth old Marshall ferret who
needs a new home.  He's chocolate, with white-tipped tail and mostly white
face, with some tan markings-- a real doll.  He's mischievous, loves to
play, and enjoys figuring out ways to get into things.  Rabies shot/tag,
litter-trained, and in perfect health.  With or without cage.
Contact: [log in to unmask]

* Bubbles
Our family has a cute and extremely tame ferret named Bubbles.  Bubbles is
a female and about 5 years old.  She is quite friendly and knows her name
along with other tricks.  Our kids have grown up and she does not get
played with as much as I think she deserves.  Bubbles is a sable ferret
with pretty markings and in great health.
Contact: Marcia at [log in to unmask] or 919 363-2594.  Bubbles is in Cary.

* 6.5 Month Old Female
I have a 6.5 month old female ferret that needs a new mommy or daddy.
She's a sable mitt, pretty big, and in wonderful health.  Loves to play,
likes to be held, but loves food, socks and shoes above all else.  Will
sell her with or w/out cage.
Contact: [log in to unmask] This ferret is in Greenville.