Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:33:59 EDT
Hi,

With my last rescue, I was given a Midwest cage.  It is in excellent
condition - if I didn't know better, I'd swear it was brand new....

I don't use this kind of cage.  I don't like it.  I know many of the
shelters do use this type of cage (modified for safety, etc.).  I would
like to sell it for $50.00 to a shelter (or individual that can modify it
for safety).  The money will go to helping my shelter ferrets (surgeris
and general operating funds).

I would like to sell it to someone in MI (pick up or charge for me to
deliver), someone attending either the Columbus or Chicago ferret show,
who can pick it up at the show.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.  The first to contact me gets
it!

Thank you!!

Kim