From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:55:51 -0400
Today I received "Runner" the ferret beanie baby that I purchased from
auction on ebay.  I have to say it is a cutie and I just love how it
looks :)  I have mine sitting up at the computer desk and I think I will
look into purchasing another to add to my beanie baby collection for my
youngest granddaughter.  I'm sure she will just love having one............
Ok so it doesn't look all that much like a ferret but for Ty to even put
one out that half resembled one was a miracle, but the more you look at it
the more it does look like a ferret................LOL!!!!

DianeK,wiggles,cocoa,cleo and daddy too!!!