From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:22:41 EST
Hi gang I have a story to tell

I thought this to be an amazing story that just happend to me about 1 hour
ago.  I was in my room playing with ********.  I know how he likes to curl
up anmd play in things that are small and cosey.  So I gave him a glass
bottle he went inside the bottle and he fit perfectly it was a 1L mayonase
bottle anyways he went in and never came out.  He was stuck before I knew
it.  His head or the back of his head to be exact was at the mouth of the
bottle so he could not bend his head to get out.  So ( you know that flesh,
flabby part on there necks) I pulled his flab on his neck very gentaly not
to herd to caus him pain.  He would not budge.  I concidered putting a bit
of oil on that spot so he would slip out.  I did not becauce the way his
head was it probley would not have worked anyways.  Plus the oil might have
got into his nose and that may have just added to my problems.  So I decided
that the best thing to do was to break the bottle.  But thene there were
more problems If I tryed to break the bottle the glass may have slashed or
cut him sereously or it could have gotten my in me.  I took toe bottle with
******** inside.  I noticed that the pads on his feet were getting a lighter
colour I am not sure if this was due to lack of oxygin or just the cold
arter all it in winter on my side of the computer.  Anywas I accounted it to
being a lack of oxygin so I had to work quickley.  I had to

1) Get ******** out of the bottle very fast before he suficated.
2) Break the bottle
3) Break it in a way that prevented it from cutting him or me.
4) get hin inside before either of us froze.
I tryed several times to get the bottle cracked with no avail so I just
wacked it on the ground (not extremial hard so as not to hert ********) and
it shartered.  I scuped up ******** and checked that he had no cuts or
bruses.  He had none He was strong just like the character I named him
after.  I quickley cuddled him and took him inside.  I warn everyone to be
careful where your ferret goes and what he/she does.  *********** & ********
*********** " Are you alright?" ******** "Ya ya none problems this there jar
was a tight squese"

[BA]