From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:01:38 -0800
Hi All,
Last night, my wife and I adopted 3 more ferrets and got absolutely
wonderful cage which will well hold all five - we are so overjoyed, we're in
tears.  They had wonderful loving owners who keep them in excellent health.
All are doing very well together - not even an hiss to two - just lot of
butt sniffing :)  I won't bore you with there names, but their cage the is
to be truly admired - it go se it at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tiago/ferrets/cage.gif

It is a ferret heaven on Earth with: digging bark and secret underground
tunnels and even a very ingenious ferret slide from the to top to the bottom-
although our first two don't know how to use it yet, I'm sure they'll learn
soon.

Wow - Ferret Math Big Time!
--
- John