From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 21:49:08 -0400
Joan and I will be at the Petsmart store in Nashua, NH on Saturday, Oct 5,
from a little after 9:00 until the ferrets get tired.  This Petsmart in the
one on Daniel Webster Highway behind the new Barns and Noble Bookstore at
the corner of DW Highway and Spitbrook Rd in South Nashua, just north of the
MA border.

If you'd like to stop and say "Hello," take the Spit Brook Road exit off the
Everett Turnpike  (exit 1).

If you're looking to add a couple of new fuzzies to the family (I know how
ferret math works, having 17 of our own) we have about 30 (mostly pairs)
looking for a loving new family, plus several looking for wonderful people
willing to provide a foster home.

But even if you're not looking for a new addition to your ferret family, stop
by and say "Hello".

Dick B.

[Moderator's note: Sorry for the late notice - I turned off the FML early
yesterday since I'm at a meeting out of town this weekend so I finished
Friday's FML before I left.  Today's is a little early too.  BIG]