From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 09:40:34 -0400
I'M GOING!!!!!  This is going to be my first ferret show and I am sooo
excited.  Fuzziferet and myself (Tikki Mite) use the same server and we are
both planning on going.  We were trying to think of a way that we could all
recongnize each other and what we came up with was wearing a white baseball
cap with "FML" on it.  If it is OK with Big it is what we will do.  I am
excited about going to the show but I am also looking forward to finally
meeting some of the people I have talked to and gotten marvelous information
from.  Fuzziferet and I agree that we are one Big Fuzzy Family.  Looking
forward to being there and hopefully meeting some of you :)

Terry and the  Fab 14