From:
John Luck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:03:22 +1000
Hi All

My name is Gizmo (The Wise One) from Australia (Byron Bay).  My Dad (John)
and I and I'm looking for some friends on the 'list' that we have lost
contact with some time ago.  It was a family of 2 hoomans I think, and
three fuzzbutts.  Its been quite a while and we hope that we can find
them.  If my memory serves me right, their name is Ellis.

Since last speaking to them I've got a brand new sister, Gadget (The Loony
Toon) and she is soooo kool, except for when she tries to wash my ears and
then she is a pain in the butt.

In the last post Julia Goodwin-Todd had a problem with Liam sleeping
rather deeply.  Dad says not to worry, me and my sister do it every now
and then.  The first time it is a bit worrying to hoomans but we are just
'VERY' asleep Last night Gadget did it.  She was limp, had her tongue
hanging out, was drooling like an idiot (right in character), and took 15
minutes to wake up properly.  (Our Vet says its not a problem as well)

Hang on, as I write my memory improves.  The person we are trying to find
is Anne Ellis.  She (or anyone else) can contact us via this list or send
e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Gota go now, my Dad want to use the computer.  If anyone wants to see
where we live (Byron Bay) you can visit www.byronbay-online.com Its my
Dad's website.

Bye for now

Gizmo...Oh yeah..and Dad