Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:02:47 -0500
Dooks to all...And warm blessings to those who have lost furry (and not so
furry) friends.

Well, last Monday, I went to get a surrender (Frisco) and came home to
find Miss Harri dying.  Well, this Monday, I buried my grandmother and
wound up picking up *another* surrender.  This one was owned by (and no
offense intended to those in college) a pair of "college stupids" as one
ex called them.  These two certainly fit the bill.  They went out--on the
spur of the moment, of course--and bought the cutest little 10 week old
little cinnamon boy.  The manager of the pet store *told* them to keep him
in--deep breath--an AQUARIUM!!!  Arrrrgh!  Only one semi-good point here,
at least they didn't have him in shavings.  Aquarium rock are almost as
bad, but not as bad as the shavings--I think.  I've lost the post, but
vaguely remember someone posting about getting the names and addresses of
stores like this.  Please email me privately since I would *love* to stomp
on this store.  We won't even go into the food they were feeding (Kaytee
Forti-Diet--ugh!)

The new baby came home, got a nail clipping, a dose of FerretVite and
Laxatone, to which I almost lost a finger!  I'm guessing he's never tasted
the stuff, but Bilbo (as he has been dubbed) certainly liked it enough to
try and bite my finger off.  That was another complaint--besides no
time--that he had bitten both of them hard enough to draw blood.  Well,
I'm off to bed.  It's been a *reeeeeeally* long day.

Blessings from the peanut gallery
Tammy K
War Dance Haven
And the "Natives":  PeaPie, Tubbs, Thunder, Lightning
With Frisco & Bilbo "visiting"....
(missing Harri)

Trying to explain ferret math to a non ferret owner is like trying to
explain Physics to a 3 year old.