Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:27:36 EST
I'm sending this for a friend, please DO NOT respond back to me.
Thanks, Pam T.
   =====

Dear Ferret Owner, Club, Shelter or Veterinarian,

To help promote proper ferret care and owner education we are offering a
special price on _The Pet Ferret Owner's Manual_ by Dr. Judith Bell, DVM.

Dr. Bell is the former head veterinarian from Marshall Farms and has had
a lot of experience working with ferrets.  This highly informative book
is ideal for advanced ferret owners as well as beginners.  The text is
highlighted with excellent photographs and notations.

The regular wholesale price on this book is $6.50 (Suggested retail
$12.95).  We are offering the books to you for only $3.00 per copy.

Discounts exist for multiples of 12.  There is an excellent margin of
profit available to you at these prices or you can even offer them free
to new clients.

We prefer that you order these books in multiples of 12, since that is how
they are packaged from the printer, but we will honor orders of any amount.

We are also offering free shipping and handling on orders of 24 or more
books.  On orders less than 24 books, please add $3.50 for handling.

Please feel free to share this information with other shelters, clubs, or
veterinarians that you know.  If you have any questions concerning this
offer, please feel free to contact me at:

Ph: 630-968-8142
Fax: 630-968-3777
F.A.I.R.
Ferret Advice and Information Resource Society/Sanctuary

Sincerely,
Mary K. Van Dahm

Please make your check or moneyorder payable to F.A.I.R. and send it to:
F.A.I.R.
P.O. Box 952=C2=A0 Westmont, IL 60559

Please send me __________ copies of _The Pet Ferret Owner's Manual_ by
Dr. Judith Bell, DVM

I am enclosing $3.00 per copy +$3.50 for handling (if less than 24 books
are ordered).  Illinois residents must send copy of retail tax number or
add 6.75% sales tax to your order.  Thank you!

My total is: $

NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY/STATE/ZIP: