Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:37:54 EST
This will be STAR*'s last time educating Animal Control and Shelter systems
about ferrets at the 10th annual Humane Society of the United State's
Animal Care Expo.  This year it is in Dallas, Texas, March 7 - 10.

If your club or shelter would like to send business cards, ferret care
material, ferret health flyers or books, etc., please e-mail me for the
address to send the materials to.  Last year we quickly ran through 100
copies of everything, so I'd like to ask for closer to 150 copies of
whatever you are sending, on top of what STAR* is bringing.  We need
everything shipped by 2/26, so don't wait too long to decide what to send!

This is also a REMINDER that if you have not contacted STAR* about your
listing on Ferret Central and either updated it or told me it is correct
as it stands, please DO SO NOW because as of 1/21/01 I will be purging
old addresses that I have not heard from in three years.  This is also a
good time to get on STAR*'s listing, because those who update before the
deadline will have their information made available at the HSUS Expo.  I'm
looking for veterinarians active with ferrets, clubs, shelters, ferret
product sellers and people who don't mind being a contact in case someone
has a question or an emergency ferret sitting need.

Any questions, contact Pam at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!