From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:26:16 EST
::A man with an apple pie face appears..... with a ferret on his shoulder.
He speaks....::

"Announcing.............. the one and only, the petite flower herself, the
gorgious, great, Robed One"

::He bows to the greatness of what is to appear::

::Smoke rolls into the room... a teeny tiny motor is heard (as that is all
is needed to propel such beauty).  Through the smoke a tiny red, Radio
Flyer wagon appears with a woman on it.  She stops, stands up, and gorgious
creatures flock at her feet called ferrets.  She takes down her mysterious
midnight blue hood::

I just had the most wonderful revelation everyone!  Not only am I seeing
Stormy possibly winning this contest..  but I see that if he does, he is
definately splitting the prize money with F.A.S, and Kista ferret shelter!
How cool is that?!  Wait...... there is moooore.... if you guys help the
fates so that Stormy wins by voting
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html
South Florida Pet of the Month Contest
(and your allowed to vote each hour)..  his mommy is going to match that
with 25 dollars!!  and THAT money will go to.... to.... gosh its hard to
see.  I can't... Oh, I see.  Stormy will be picking a name out of a hat.
It's very difficult to see through the complex and intriquet mind of such
a wonderful animal as a ferret!  Only Stormy knows who this third surprise
benefactor will be!!  Only Stormy knows.

It is so overwhelming... I can see, in a cloudy... haze.... that if by
chance Storm wins and goes to the yearly finals and wins that (oh my will
competition be fierce!)...he will win $500 dollars folks.  and I can also
see he would donate some of that towards ADV research.  Boy there is a lot
Stormy could do with that money!  He knows ADV can hit anyone though, and
he wants at least some of that towards research.  But I can not see if he
will win ... because right now I can't see if he will in fact win the
monthly contest.  Why???  cause you all forgot you need to vote more than
once!  ya gooooooootta keep going back and voting whenever you have the
chance.

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend playing with their
fuzziebutts... and... wait a minute... another ... vision?  Oh you guys,
Stormy has yet to recieve more fan mail from female ferrets.  Mail that
oh my makes one blush!!

Let me look in my wagon for any secrets.  Hmmm...that's odd...its empty.
All is quiet.  I haven't even seen that green vibrating, singing stuffed
monkey running about.  What are the ferrets up to?!  What are YOU all up
to?!

::pushing aside my depends in my wagon so I can fit in.  Scott pull starts
the motor..... and I'm off.  Great scampering is heard while all the
ferrets chase the wagon and pounce on falling depends on the way::

"Carpet Shark Scott here.... I have a secret... about the oracle!  She
loves the FML, and all its done for us, and is so debt, she doesnt even
know how to thank you.... bye, gotta go catch that girl!"

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: