From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 09:25:18 -0500
Paige wrote:
>I was losing faith and giving up hope....

YeeHa, Fizgig is home.  That is such great news.  Now you can tell people
that you have a special breed of ferret-Homing Ferret

Don wrote:
>My name is Bubba and I'm looking for a new room mate

Don, try the Ferret Aid Society in Toronto.  I know Randy has many ferrets
that need a home where they will be spoiled.  Hey why not get two.  LOL

Gordon wrote:
>Just a follow up note on a disastrous situation.  You may remember the
>incident of a ferret that was housed in a basket ball sized ball, no food,

Gordon thanks for the update on the ferret in the ball.  I was so happy to
hear the little one is doing well.  What a happy ending.

P.S. BIG I found out what happened with that post I sent that was said
to be to many lines.  Turns out the stationary I was using took up a lot
of space and I guess read it as lines.  No problems since I removed it.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective

[Moderator's note: Yeah, that will do it!  Thanks for the update.  BIG]