From:
Scotty Witkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:41:34 -0800
Hi everyone.  I've been on the list for bout a month.  I have no fuzzies
but will be getting one on my b-day on 8-13.  I'm trying to figure out
which would best fit me a male or female.  I've already got a 3story cage,
2 collars comming in the mail, a harness water bottle type feeder thing
and a food bowel.  I've been thinking bout picking up this cool tent for
ferrets i saw at PETCO.  Well I was just wondering if anyone has any info
as in best foods, liter, treats and such.  Ive been researching and reading
up about ferrets for bout 2 months and always learning and wanting to learn
more.

Scotty J. Witkus

ps im a college student and my apartment complex wont let me have ferrets
but i will be moving to a new place on the 8-12 that does allow ferrets.