From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 00:14:03 -0700
About your ferrets:

1) How long have you had ferrets?

Abt 1.25 years

2) What got you interested in ferrets?

I had read about them in a Dummies book about small animals and thought
they would be fascinating but very difficult as pets.  But several months
later I went into a pet store looking for dog food amd I saw a pen full
of ferrets and was entranced.  Another customer standing by it with a kit
in her hands.  She told me it was a wonderful kit and she wanted him but
she shouldn't make the move to add another pet to her household.  She had
many different types of animals, including a grown ferret.

Well, then I held the little masked fellow and was electrified by the
wonderful feel of the ferret body.  But oh my I already had a cat and
three dogs... So I hung around and hung around and finally gave in to
my true desires and took Robert and Richard home -- AFTER asking my new
friend if she would take R & R and their cage and all their equipment,
food, etc etc if it didn't work out.  She was astonished and delighted.

3) Do your ferrets get Easter baskets or have a Christmas stocking?

Nope

About you -

1) Do you consider yourself an enthusiast, owner or slave?

An enthusiastic owner.

2) How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?

15 - 20

3) Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?

Just for earrings I LOVE earrings.

About the FML-

1) Why did you join the FML?

To get info

2) What is your favorite thing about this group?

All the different types of posts -- what a variety.  Even the wars are
sort of interesting -- sort of sociology and also "There but for the
grace of God" ....

My most favorite thing is the funny and interesting and sad and endearing
stories and the people who tell them -- after a while I feel as though I
know the posters.  I like it when people share things about themsleves,
including non-ferret things.

My close second favorite is the useful useful useful info.

3) Least favorite thing?

Well, the wars that are espeically bloody -- and sometimes the war
commentaries.  But most are easy to skim or skip.