From:
WENDY HOCHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:16:37 -0700
Once again I have learned that if I think I have a great Idea my
fuzzbutts prove me wrong.

In a lot of anti bark collars I acquired I also picked up several Garden
Ghosts.  Garden Ghosts are the same as a product called SSSCAT which is
a device that you place on your counter to keep your cats off or next to
the trash or a couch that may seem tempting to Fido to mark.  The device
has a motion detector that when the fuzzy comes close enough it lets
loose with a pressured blast of air.

Mu fuzzbutts have a wonderful habit of pooping and digging right in
front of the door.  I thought maybe one of these devices just might do
the trick.  I placed it in front of the door and waited for the show.
Montana was the first to approach the new intruder.  With a mighty blast
of air, Montana did a wonderful back flip then proceeded to war dance
like a mongoose against a spitting cobra.  I figured that after a little
while he would give up the Ghost and decide to seek other adventures.
After five minuets of hearing the Ghost blasting air every two seconds I
investgated.  My entire six pack was war dancing the spitting monster
and refusing to give up.

I have now decided to place the Garden Ghost on our side of the gate to
use against my over zealous German Shepherd who keep wanting to play with
the fur kids.  It works great and I won't have to replace the canister
every other day.