From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:39:50 -0400
Even knowing that a large check was coming, it was still a delightful
surprise to open the envelope from Linda Iroff (for the IFC) and find
a check made out to Support Our Shelters in the amount of $4080.75 !!

Thank you to the 199 members of the FML who donated so generously to the
FML 5000th.

Thank you to BIG for asking that half of what was raised go to S.O.S.
for support of the ferret shelters.

Do you think there's any community online that compares with ours?  I
don't.  You all are the best.

Judith White
Ela Heyn
Judy Cooke