From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:30:23 EST
Yup, you heard it here first.  Judy Cooke is turning 50.  She was hoping
to raise 50 dollars for SOS by having a online birthday party.  HA!  But
we knew better.  Judy left off a zero, its should have been 500.  Yup,
that's what it should have been.  And that was my challenge to you.  All
of you that know how near and dear Judy is to us.  She does so much, this
is our chance to show her how much we appreciate everything she does.

The last count has 406.20 donated ( where did that .20 come from?) WOO
HOO we are almost there.  Do I dare get greedy and raise the bar to a
1000.00?  (breathe Judy breathe).  Wouldn't that be something?  We have
a couple of more weeks to get there.  Let's show Judy how much we care,
and support her favorite cause.  SOS

You can donate by going to the SOS web site at
http://www.supportourshelters.org
and click on the donate button.  Make sure you tell them it's for Judy's
Big 50 in the comment box.

Happy Birthday Judy,
Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, Buddy, and  Wally