From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:09:18 EST
:::::click, click, click ferret toenails on the hard wood floors::::

Dats da last time I let Mommy do da typing.  She forgot da important
stuff.  Silly Mommy.  She forgot to put on my web page where you can send
da donations to SOS so you can be a Petey TPO Club member.  But my Aunty
Kat fixed it for me, I love my Aunty Kat.

Ifin ya wanna be a member of da Petey TPO Club (and ya really should ya
know) click on:
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/
and I will send you your own membership card and eberyting.  You will
be offishal.

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the President, I'm a member too!
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/