From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:41:28 EST
Alexandra wrote:
>Well, I finally got around to hanging up my Ferrets of the FML calendar
>for 2006, and it is, as we say here in New England, "Awwwwwwesome!"
>I've got this fabulous picture of Tonks, head thrown back, eyes squeezed
>tightly shut, apparently lost in the throws of War Dance abandon.  You
>can see his fangs as he head-bops, even his little back toes are spread
>in bliss!

Dear Alexandra,

Dat ain't nuffin!  That was just a little ferret version of the Electric
Slide.  You should see me do the Watusi.  Arthur Miller has nuffin on me.
I bet they want me to do that show Dancin with the Stars next.

Mommy says my back toes aren't little, she says I gots feet like plates.
I guess dats why I can dance so good.  And I LOVE to dance.  My feets
neber hit da floor.  Udder den my pal Beaker, there is no one faster.

But thank you for admirin my picture.  I like bein in dat calender.

Ifin y'all wanna see my picture too.  My Aunty Joody still has some.
You can email her at [log in to unmask]  Or send her a order and 20.00
to: Judy Cooke 110 Jer -Be-Lou Blvd.  Panacea, FL 32346

And da best part is all the proceeds from the sales of da calendar go to
SOS to save little guys like me!  Isn't that cool?  Dere will be dancing
everywhere.

Dooks,
Tonks AKA  Mr. January