From:
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 01:26:36 -0700
Sorry to bug you all again!

Is there a minimum diameter to pipe/tubing that is suitable for ferrets?
My brother-in-law cut down some ABS pipe (a heavy plastic sort of pipe,
sort of like PVC) for me for my cage.  I haven't yet measured exactly but
it looks like it's probably 2.5" inside diameter.  Is that too small for
ferrets?  Both of mine are under 2 pounds.  I know the popular size is 4",
but... what are the rules of thumb??  Please tell me as I do not want to
endanger my kids in the future with pipe that is too small.  TIA...

Megan

--
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC LMT ( [log in to unmask] )