From:
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 23:18:37 -0700
>From:    Leslie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
>I have a Midwest 3 story ferrety fuzzies LOVE it.  They have a hammock...
>there is going to be an injury eventually.  Does anyone know where I can
>purchase additional "shelves" for this Midwest monster or any other
>suggestions on how I can keep 'em from falling?

Leslie,

I spoke directly to Midwest today.  I have Midwest 3 story (model 132 cat
pen, except no shelves, somehow they didn't show up when I bought it second
hand from the guy who sold me Grover.  He claimed there never had been any
extra shelves.) However, I did get the original documentation.

If you have the original purchase receipt and you didn't get the shelves
to start with, you can get the shelves that SHOULD come with the cage, for
free.  If you don't have the purchase receipt, you can buy them for $9 a
shelf, or so I hear.  The number to call, per my records, is
1-800-428-8560.

I hope this helps!

Megan