From:
Fai Marie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:24:36 -0800
>we are then followed around the house with 2 ferrets ticklin' out feet
>with their tongues as they lick out toes.  Is this a usual ferret oddity
>or are our ferrets silly??

If your ferrets are silly, then so are mine.  Not only do they follow us
around licking feet *after* the shower, but they are in the shower under
the water licking feet *during* the shower.?  They get plenty of water...
it's just something they love to do, I guess--maybe they are grooming us,
or something?  They are dripping wet climbing out of the shower, but they
don't seem to notice or mind while they are getting wet.

Fai and the four easel weasels: Follie, Dahli, Edgar and Spike.