Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:09:18 EST
Triangle Ferret Lovers club of NC is scheduled to hold a bake sale at
Kroger's on Saturday, Jan. 25th in north Raleigh.  This is a wonderful
opportunity to raise funds for the club and shelter, as Super Bowl Sunday
is the following day, and you know there will be junk food shoppers on
Saturday.  Whole pies/cakes and cookies/brownies sell well from TriFL's
past experience of holding this type of event.  If you would like to
contribute a home baked goody or volunteer to man the booth, please let
me know.

Details:

Kroger (grocery store)
350 Six Forks Road
(inside the I-440 beltline near cross road Wake Forest Rd.)
9:00am-approx. 2:00pm

I will be available in east Raleigh to collect baked goods on Friday
evening.  If someone west of Raleigh (Cary, RTP, Durham, Chapel Hill)
is willing to collect goodies on Friday evening and/or deliver on Sat.
a.m., please let me know.

Thanks, Shari