From:
Roberta Ensor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:47:24 EST
In June we babysat little Sasha (our friends baby ferret, about 3 months
old) while her humans went home to Alaska to visit family.  She was a tiny
handful and literally exhausted everyone, human and ferret alike.

Well, little Sasha got to visit with our bunch this past Saturday and not
only has she doubled in size but she is now sporting this little ID tag
with her name and phone number.  The part that has me worried is not only
has she doubled in size but the reverse side of her id tag says "I eat
Kodiak Bears".

For those of us Alaskans on the list, we know that's got to be a pretty
tough ferret.  Maybe those California fish and game people are right to be
worried.....

All kidding aside, I loved the tag!!!

Roberta
Windham, Maine