From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:17:10 -0400
Hi....

Just a quick short note to let you know that Floyd stayed away from us,
and the show is going to be Held.  We have had some calls asking if it
was still on, so this will save you from calling us to find out.  Just a
reminder to you also, as you read this, and if you don't have your entries
in, you will have till 6pm to have them in.  Ads &Entries must be in..
VENDERS...We still have Space available, so call and get your spot reserved
today.  Thanks to all, and to Floyd The show will go on.....

Thanks,
Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117