From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 23:43:26 -0400
Will be pulling out this afternoon heading for North Carolina.  Finally
heard from my son and he says the damage is pretty extensive, but that the
worst is over and it should be safe for me to come.  I'm really not sure
about taking "the boys" with me, but since I am heading for Vegas next
weekend, I just can't bare to leave them twice in such a short period of
time!  I am headed to the coast in the Jacksonville area.  If anyone knows
of any shelters in that area that might need a hand, please e-mail me their
locations.  I would love to stop and offer aid!  I also know there is a
show this weekend in NC and there will be other ferret owners heading that
direction.  I have a new ORANGE Explorer Sport with OHIO tags and an "I
love ferrets" tag holder!  We will be on the lookout for other fuzzy
friends-so if you see us-HONK AND WAVE!!

Della and the Tumbleweeds                     AIM <imjudella2>
Judy Cooke                                    ICQ # 12094923
Tyson and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
 of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
 Clarence Darrow