From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 00:38:27 -0400
Hi....

Just wanted to touch base with everyone about the show here in NC.  The
show will go on, at least that is if Floyd continues his present movement.
We wont be affected by it at all, and if we do it will be gone by Thursday.
We are far enough West near the Mnts, so it wont intrude with us here.

The Show is Saturday, and entries will stop on Friday.  If you are a vendor
or Exhibitor, Please get your Entries in Today.  The show catalog goes to
print Friday.

Well thank you, and like I said, The show Must go on....

See you at the Show,

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117