From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 06:15:26 -0800
We wanted to send a huge thank you to Rose and the gang out at LFFR for
the package of ferret goodies they sent to us!  The ferrets love the
asorted bedding and of course, the treats and toys!  Also, thanks to
Risa DiVincenzo who sent the shelter kids a box of treats as well as a
coupon for food.  These were both unexpected and really touching!

Lastely, thanks to everyone who sent condolences on Fang, I shed a few
more tears reading them, and do appreciate each one.

For those still looking for The ferret Company's 2003 ferret calendar, we
have one up for raffle- but HURRY!  The deadline for Paypal is Friday
evening!!  Check out the details on the events page of our web page!

Happy holidays and HUGS to all!!
--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.