From:
chris sz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:04:41 -0500
Hello everyone!  thank you all for being there.  Just a quick update on
my baby Bailey with the broken back.

he is absolutely wonderful, and I feel blessed every day to wake up and
see his beautiful face.  He is a challenge, however because he can never
seem to keep himself clean.  My husband thinks that I am crazy for
wanting to care for him, but I cannot live without him!!  He gets along
fine with two of my female ferrets, but my youngest Baby attacks him
every chance she gets.  I let him out with Frea and Chatter, and I feel
bad, but Baby has to go in her cage when he is out.  Hopefully someday
they can all get along!!!

My not so good news is that I did a routine ultrasound on Frea, and the
Dr. found four tumors.  She needs an exploratory surgery asap.  She is
acting completely normal, but those horrible growths inside of her
abdomen are not going to disappear on their own.  She has a left adrenal
tumor, as well as one on her pancreas.  The other two tumors are in less
invasive spots, but bottom line, they are still there.  I am so scared.
Frea means so much to me.  I just can't fathom the thought of losing her.
Any advice would be appreciated.  Thank you.