From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:05:56 -0700
Hi April --

I have a little scratcher too, named Tina.  If you get private emails,
would you share them?

[Moderator's note: Private e-mails can be summarized here but you'd
need the permission of the original author to repost them.  BIG]

Recently I stopped adding VitaDrops to their water, and wonder if that
could have somthing to do with it.  (My vet said that their food
(Marshall and Mazuri) should give them enough supplements.) Tina's always
scratched more than the four others, but she has clearly become more
itchy lately.

I've also wondered if ferret scratching in general could be because they
all like their fur to lie straight.  Tina has the coarsest coat of them
all.

RiccoRobertAdaTinaArtie