From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 10:23:48 -0700
[From PETsMART corp veterinarian]

To everyone I had the opportunity to meet at the symposium, my thanks.
I wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoyed the symposium in St.
Louis.  It was a great opportunity for me to meet many of the ferret
shelters and concerned ferret owners all over the country.  I had many
valuable discussions ranging all over the ferret spectrum and greatly
appreciate everyone's honesty and frankness in discussing their concerns,
opinions and thoughts regarding PETsMARTs ferret pilot.  I was even
happier that people were open to listening to our philosophy towards
changing the way in which ferrets are sold in this country.  I have had
many meetings with other groups within PETsMART regarding the feedback
I received and steps have already been taken to make changes based on
our conversations and knowledge I gathered.

Though I am not available by email I will attempt to respond to postings
on the FML as time permits or important subjects are brought up.  Please
understand that my time is 99.999% taken up with responsibilities in
keeping the pets healthy in our stores.  I will take what time I have to
respond when able.

Thanks to all again for making me feel welcome and showing me your
passion for a pet I truly love.  I, and PETsMART, look forward to
future conversations.

Dr. Mike
PETsMART, Inc.