From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:29:25 -0400
Dianne writes
>Has anyone used the "Great Wall"(plastic playpen for ferrets)?  If so,
>could your ferrets jump out of it?

I don't have any experience with the Great Wall, but my guys (even Andi!)
were unable to escape from a Marshall ferret playpen when at their
sitters last month.  This wire playpen forms an octagon about 4 feet
across and over 2 feet high.  You can attach crock locks to it.  The
horizontal cross pieces are far enough apart to make it hard to climb.
The playpen is available from the Ferret Store for about $50 and you can
buy extensions for $20, part numbers FC-224 and FC-225, respectively.
http://www.ferretstore.com/playconun.html

I was amazed my guys couldn't get out of it.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH