From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:29:07 -0500
My mail box is over flowing.  Do you know where your little girls are when
you're not home!  Well, I'm going to tell you!  They have been turning on
YOUR computer and clicking on to the site you left after voting (yeah?)
Little girl ferrets all over the globe with their cute little noses pressed
to the computer monitors gazing at...Stormy.

I am not his Mom but have posted the URL..I get his groupie fan mail!  Some
of the little girlys should be verrrrrry embarrassed too!  So I thought
Stormy should get his mail and his Mom told me this absolutely wonderful
story!

Once Upon a Time..

Mom Sharon fell in love with a little champagne boy and knew she had to
she arrived only Stormy was left (and how did THAT happen?) Well, Mom was
disappointed but happy to have this centerfold Boy!

And.ok Mom's words

   "Last summer, the rescue lady calls and says there's a notice at the
   vet's office for a 'ferret for sale'.  I called, the nice vet tech was
   going to college, needed a good home for her little female, after
   talking some more....it was Her.  She had been an only ferret for a
   whole year.  I couldn't wait to get them reunited.  We got a happy
   ending, having her here has been wonderful."

Now this is better than Titanic, better than Gone with the Wind, my
goodness better than my favorite True Romance!

It's ok.Lily is very secure and is happy with her boy in the limelight
and Stormy (like any BOY) is basking in the adoration!  Unfortunately
the "Star" is making demands.  For his 15 minutes or in this case a whole
month of fame he is asking for 1 Cheweasel!  These Stars!

http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html