From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:46:07 -0500
I have met another quiet one.

One of the many people on this list too busy raising money, donating to
shelters and scooping poop to post gossip and bear ill will.

I did not get permission from her so I guess I won't mention her name.  BUT
I know behind the scenes is somone sooo busy winning contests and checking
out to see which shelter needs a donation!  But I can't say her name...no
permission.  Just want to tell her Good Job Sh......oops!!

Oh yessss, you might want to vote for this beautiful little guy named
Stormy at this site.  Beautiful baby but of course I'm not at liberty to
tell you anything about his busy Mom....no permission you know.

http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html
Lynda