From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:13:47 -0500
I am sorry..I will just forward this on... but at least this one is PG
rated!  I recognize names you know and be very careful...I just might
tell your Mom about using the computer!

Hey Stormy whatcha doing?  I saw your picture when mom went to vote for you
at http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html & boy you
are sumthin!  Whadda hunk, if you don't mind me saying so of course.

My sister Cocoa thinks you n her should get together cause she says you to
look almost alike n would make beeutifal babies.  In her dreams!  She lost
her thick fur last year n mom was real woried bout her, so you jest never
would no when she'd go really bald.  Ok, ok Cocoa quit nippin me.  She seys
I have to tell you she has it all back now.

All of the girls here think you are quite the looker n wouldn't mind
washing your ears.  I am the oldest n most leval headed of everyone so
theyr thought I should be the one who writes you, my name is Blossom n I'm
almost 9 years old, so do you think you would go with a older lady?  Little
Miss Smarty Pants Rosie & Caffie are saying naw you jest want younger gals.
My tail may be bald but I have allot of pep in me yet.  That Caffie has a
nippy streek in her, you'd never no if she'd nip your ear or not.  Kiss
kiss one secont n nip the next.

N Sadie Lady & QT are more the quiet types, but they got pretty good sparks
to.  QT couldn't hear everyone else xclaiming over your picture cause she's
deaf but she sure did bounce around when she got a look atcha.  We did get
a new sistur named Shirt Tail but mom has been calling her Scoozie, cause
she makes a funny noise when she runs, (mom seys she is a scootin Susie so
it is Scoozie) but don't no much bout her yet.  N she was in her cage when
mom had your picture up so she didn't see you.

All of our brothurs who we think are really great lookin guys, are but then
they are our brothurs, kinda.  Bart is so very hunky n he is the only one
that gets along wit us girls so of course we luv him but as a brothur.
Polky & Cisco are not so bad wit us, but Hawk, Gator & Sota are really
nasty, so even tho theyr are pretty hunky to, mom says theyr are still our
brothurs.

But anyway all of us girls here think you are the most handsomest guy we
have ever seen, othur than our brothurs that is.  So if you would ever
want to go out with one of us just let us know.  Some people have catapult
thingies at their homes what theyr ferrets have made but we don't get to be
with the cats so don't have one.  Maybe your mom will have her puter on n
go away from it for a minute n you could send us email.  Oh oh speaking of
moms, ours is comin back so I have to go & pretend to be sleepin so she
don't no I was messin with her puter, just gotta push this button here
that seys send.

Blossom from Clan War Weasels

See what I'm dealing with!