From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:42:08 -0500
>From:    valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: blood work questions

>...every other week.  Is there anything else i can do to get rid of these
>mites?  I still see her scratching...not as frequently but she still
>scratches once or two every minute/other minute.

I used Revolution on my crew.  It is advertized as killing ear mites.
During the first month they seemed to scratch more.  I guess the mites
were moving out on their skin.  Now two of them don't scratch at all and
the third one scratches much less.  I think he just has a habit.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you eat a cheeseburger in one bite...