Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:18:27 -0700
[Sammy speaking] Ok Doris, be very very quiet!  [Doris speaking] Sammy, your
the one with the big mouth so like your one to talk!  [Sammy] Shhhhhh.

[Sammy] Hello all you ferrets on the FML! Me and Doris have snuck on dad s
computer while he is taking a nap.

We were so excited about the present that we got him for Christmas that we
had to tell you about it!  It is so AWESOME!  It is way Cool!  It is
.........Oh I m so excited that I just can t handle it,
I....Have......To.....Dance!!!!  Just a
sec......(dance....dance.....dance.......dance....) [Doris] Sammy, I thought
you told ME to be quiet and there you go dook in and war dancing all around
the room.  (Sigh) MEN!

[Sammy] Whew.....I m back.....I just got so excited I had to dance!  Anyway,
we got us, O I mean dad, a little thing for our, O I mean dad s, computer.
It s called Snappy!  With it we can take video of us with dad s Sony video
camera and then use this toy to "snap" a picture off of the video tape and
put it on our, I mean dad s, web page.  By the way, if your wondering it was
my brilliant idea to get this.  [Doris] Sammy!  You and I both know it was
my idea cause boy s are too dumb to get something this cool!  [Sammy] Doris,
you made me a deal that I could say it was my idea if I let you play with
the box first.  [Doris] O yea, I forgot... I m sorry, it was YOUR idea not
mine.  There, you happy?  [Sammy] Very!)

Anyway, we have to wait till dad opens it up on Christmas but then watch our
web site for the cool pictures we put on it.  The address for it is
http://www.cyberhighway.net/~sammy .  I hope all you ferrets out there have
a awesome holiday season!

Merry Christmas and Dooks to all!!!

Sammy - The smartest and coolest ferret ever!!!!!

Doris - Ya, whatever Sammy!!!

O yea, our human is Jason Poole