From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:30:12 -0500
Heres an update on the Mass Legislation.

The Senate voted for a final Enactment today on House Bill 295 (The Ferret
Bill).

We are on our way to Governor Welds desk.  I called the Governors office at
1:50PM to introduce myself and voice my opinion, and the aide I spoke to
said that the bill hadn't arrived yet.  But, they have been barraged with
phone calls from "Ferret Owners".

Thanks to all of you, I will continue to call Governor Welds office daily
until he signs the bill.

It is definately looking good, BUT, its not over until he signs the bill.
Too many variables could happen so we're cautiously optomistic that this
will get thru.