From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 20:13:24 -0800
John,

Just visited Buddy's memorial web page and wanted to tell you that it is
truly a wonderful tribute to your precious Buddy.  It just shows how very
special these little fuzzy's are to their human parents.  We all feel your
loss and sadness in his passing.  I lost a precious ferret last April due
to diabetes and it really pulls on the heart strings when we have to say
goodbye to them.

I hope the pathologist will be able to give you some helpful results.
Please keep us informed of the findings.

My best to you and Cassidy and Sammy.

Jeri Myers and her " Furry Four "
 Chloe, Beavis, Bubba and Kodee Possum