From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:54:12 EDT
The FLO is alive and active here in New Mexico.My group is conspiring every
day to take over the worlds supply of Ferretone.I believe,from what I've
witnessed,that they are involved in a new breeding program.I think they are
crossing ferrets with fire lizards,(you non dragonrider fans will have to
trust me here).One of the first I have seen with skills from both is
Sugar,living right among us mere mortals.She can teleport,just like the
fire lizards,and she can fly too.That is the only explanation for the
places she gets and the things she gets into everywhere.I came along the
other day,only to find her behind a closed door, that no one had opened,
digging up my plants.She's been found in high places where no ordinary
ferret can get.How does she pull off these miraculous feats?  Simple,she's
part ferret and part fire lizard.I haven't found those wings yet,but I'm
going to keep looking.

Sandy and the FLO Five
Tempus Fuzzit - Time for ferrets.