From:
Bobbi McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 00:18:41 -0600
With regard to FURO, someone mentioned the publication, The Tao of Ferrets,
by Fara Shimbo.  I was disappointed when FURO decided to cease to exist.
Their publications have served me well and I loved "The Weasel Help
Monthly", that came out every other month, and in the end, quarterly.  I
have been looking for a copy of Furo's "Book of Ferrets".  Mine has been
worn to tatters and the articles in it about cages, ferret proofing, and
first ferrets, have helped educate hundreds of our shelter contacts.  Does
anyone know where I might find another copy?  And, Fara, if you're out
there, we miss you.

Thanks, Bobbi <+:-)