From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 07:46:02 -0700
Hey FMLers!

Recently a dear friend on a ferret forum introduced us to a lovely way to
remember our ferrets that have passed, or show of the ones we have and
love!  We have been using Windows Movie Maker to make videos.  Even if it
turns out a little big, a Internet site will let you share them free of
cost.  If you need help with this little project drop me a letter and I
will try to help!

SO here is my Video in Memory of my beloved Raistlin.  The video has lots
of great pictures of our family and ferrets.  I tried to capture some of
the good times and the bad.  The flower garden is Raistlins grave site.
It was my choice to bring him home and bury here to be with us.  I felt
he needed a place of love and color.  And you know most awesome thing is
the wild life that has taken up home in his garden.

I would like to thank anyone who shares this with us in advance.  Please
fell free to comment on the video or rate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQghaumYzo

Dooks,
Ladyhawk-Kris