From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 21:04:41 -0700
Hello all!
I want to thank the nice person that sent out the lovely Mothers day
card.  It was so cute and sweet!

Life has been crazy around here.  We have had end of the school year
events, base ball league games, and I started a new job.  So I am SOOOOo
sorry it took me a bit to say THANK YOU!!

We also adopted a lovey little girl today.  Her name is Indy.  She is a
dark sable with a white bib,white toes and at least 1 white knee!  She
is about 2 years old.  Her family has had a new baby and new jobs quite
a bit away, so they felt they could not provide time for her.  I said
bring her on I can do it.

So far she is very sweet.  Just don't know how the change in food will
fly.  They did not offer what ever they were feeding her.  Cross your
fingers she will be happy and eat for us!

Again Thanks for the card!
Dooks,
Ladyhawk-Kris