From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:05:54 -0700
This morning I received a package from a unknown Angel.  I can only
believe this was sent before it was know Raistlin would not make it.
The package had some nice treats and a very sweet card.  The card also
has some $$ in it.

I can not express how very sweet this was.  Even though Raistlin is not
here in body,his spirit and love will live on here forever.  We will
but a new Marshalls tube for the remaining 8 of our gang.  This was
Raistlin's favorite toy and ours is shot.  We will also buy some Kibble.
He would have so enjoyed this.

If you are lurking near Mrs./Mr. Guardian Angel....Thank you so much.
{{{Hugs}}}

Ladyhawk