From:
Jim March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 18:29:30 -0800
I haven't had to deal with anything like Mithril's type of "clamp" yet, but
if I ever did, my plan is to fill some sort of container with *cold* water
and STICK MY HAND IN.

Or whatever appendage is being assaulted.  I am *not* talking about holding
the fert in, I'm referring to giving it a *choice* between letting go and
drowning.

If it picks drowning, I gotta say it's both mean and *stupid* and it's
probably for the best...if it's halfway smart, the total shock should wake
it up somewhat to it's misdeeds.

My $.02