From:
Chance Guyette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 16:36:40 -0500
As I've been unemployed for a long time and consequently was running low on
money and, since I needed many new things, I decided to buy ferrets.

Before I bought ferrets, I had four cats, two litter boxes and one bathroom.
Now I have four cats, two ferrets, four litter boxes and an amazing thirty
seven bathrooms.

Another version of ferret math.

Need new socks, slippers, underwear, pantyhose?  Buy ferrets- because you
damn well won't find one old ones.

Can't decide whether or not you need new carpeting?  Buy ferrets- and voila,
you're on the phone.

Need a new waterbed?  Well, just teach your new friends to climb aboard and,
yes matie, you'll soon have a new one (or find yourself sleeping in a puddle
on the floor).

Ferrets- Good for what ails you.

Chance Guyette