From:
george wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 16:48:41 +1100
I am currently doing an assignment for university entitled Birrie's ferret
guide (birrie is my fuzzy), which is an interactive guide to ferrets.  I am
interested in compiling some photo's of other peoples fuzzies to put in the
guide.  It is not a commercial venture, but something that I would like to
keep afterwards for personal; use.  If you have a scanner, I would love it
id you could send me pics of your fuzzies (pref in pict file format).
Please also include the names of your fuzzies and where they are from.

                George and birrie