From:
"Hyperfur Products, Cheweasel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:16:00 -0800
>From: "Sukie Crandall" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>We tried out the flavored Cheweasels, and also more Foamy fries.
>
>The Foamy Fries still seem to be the strong favorites here, and on
>examining their teeth they also seem to work as well for cleaning as
>the Cheweasels....
>The Foamy Fries are so extremely loved by our crew that we certainly
>will be getting more the next time we order from the Ferret Store.
>We'd likely also get the carob or banana Cheweasels preferentially if
>they wind up being offered in single favor packs over the original
>chicken, or the molasses, or cheddar, but FFs seem to work the very
>best in our family.  They give them great breath, too!

Hi Sukie,

Thanks you for your post.  We are happy to hear that your guys are enjoying
some of the new Cheweasel flavors.  Also, thank you for the information on
the new mailing list.  If I did it right, I subscribed.  I will know for
sure if I start seeing some posts.  Otherwise, I will re-read the
instructions and try again.

Thanks,

Don Hunt