From:
"Hyperfur Products, Cheweasel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:20:54 -0800
>From: "Sukie Crandall" <[log in to unmask]>
>Just got some Fuzzy's Foamy Fries and the ferrets who are awake now LOVE
>them.  They look like long and thin rectangles and smell like yummy
>caramels (but no sugar)...
>
>Also, got flavored Cheweasels which differ from the original but will
>try those at a later time.  The flavors are; molasses, banana, carob,
>and cheddar.  It's marvelous how many great ideas began at the FML!

Hi Sukie,

I'm glad you got them and that your guys liked them.  So far, we haven't
found any ferrets that didn't like them.  But that happened with Cheweasel
in the beginning also.  If I recall correctly, your ferrets didn't pay
attention to Cheweasel in the beginning, but after some time "discovered
them" and loved them.  Thank you for sending in the post.

Don Hunt